Monday 12 March 2012

BINMALEY: My Home, My Pride

Binmaley Presidencia courtesy of Google Images
        Binmaley is my hometown and my pride. Though I was born in the City of San Carlos, my heart and soul truly loves Binmaley. My parents were both Binmaleyans. I am twenty years old now and I lived my entire life here in simplicity and full of hope.

        Binmaley has a total of 33 barangays. Binmaley has really something to be proud of. Aside from its people, there are places that can make any visitors wow and amaze. The historical Our Lady of Purification Parish, the very grandiose Binmaley Presidencia and very green and refreshing Binmaley Plaza will take your breath away because of its cleanliness and great architecture. The Binmaley Beach surely captivates you because of its crystal blue water. The local products like Brgy. Malindong’s furniture and wood crafts, Brgy. Parayao’s clay pots and the town’s wide varieties of sea foods make the town to be well known. A festival named "Sigay Festival" was built because of the mass production of sea foods in the Binmaley. In addition, a title called “The Sea Food Capital of the North” was owned by the municipality.

Binmaley is located at the center of two well known places in Pangasinan; the Capital Town, Lingayen and the Bangus Capital of the Philippines, Dagupan City.

I am inviting all who have already read this article of mine to visit Binmaley. Definitely, enjoyment and pleasure will come on your vacation here. There are hotels and resorts that can accommodate you and your family. For me, there’s no other place like Binmaley; my home and my pride.

No comments:

Post a Comment